These days our lives are BUSY!!
I started babysitting again for Reese and Hudson
And Crista has had a blast having constant playmates over.
I'm lucky that all 3 get along really well.
So here's what a typical day looks like at our house...
A lot of lovin'...

A lot of dress-up...

And an occasional trip to the candy store!

Did I mention {a lot} of dress-up?!
marrying princes,
having babies,
and going to school...
and in between cleaning up from
breakfast,
lunch,
2 snacks,
and the occasional messy craft...
and in between refereeing
minor spats
and disagreements...
I get to look at this sweet face
and gaze into her big baby blues,
and rock her to sleep after nursing her,
and have the honor of being on the receiving end of countless
{sweet} grins and precious coos...

Yup, this is a day in my life.
And I wouldn't change a thing!!
To see more FFF pictures, click here and head over to Hannah's blog!










11 comments:
What a beautiful post filled with beautiful photos of such beautiful children..Life is so beautiful:)
I love this! That last picture of Addie is stunning!! The pictures of Crista and her playmates cracked me up (especially that last one!) they are too cute!
What a great day!!! Sounds like a busy day full of fun!
Those blue eyes are so dreamy!!!
Oh my goodness you are one lucky mama. that looks like hard work by the way but those are some serious sweet faces to work so hard for.
oh your photos are always so delicious. i could squeeze those soft little cheeks and kiss that little forehead. and I love the dress up shots. the first one (with the bride in the middle and the cowboy?) are delightful. all the photos are great. yes, I'm sure you would not change one tiny little thing.
So precious!!! I love watching the sisters interact-although it's mostly still Crista!
Wow! She has AMAZING eyes!! Just beautiful! You have such a wonderful family and life!
Lovely! I can totally understand and agree that I wouldn't change a thing - even when its silly and hectic.
A day at your house looks FUN!! I love how they all dressed up so much, and Crista's posses are great. That picture of Addie is breath taking. You should submit that to a photo contest.
looks pretty fun too me!!! Love those faces on your babies!
what sweet pictures, I love their differnt styles for dress up, you know a skirt aroudn the neck is very fashionable. Beautiful picture of Addie!
Post a Comment