

How far along? 35 weeks…only 35 days to go!
Total weight gain/loss: I haven’t weighed myself this week
Maternity clothes? yes
Stretch marks? Still looking good! No stretch marks yet.
Sleep: MUCH better this week.
Best moment this week: Today…If I were to go into labor, I can deliver at my local hospital and not have to drive all the way to Indy. Our local hospital doesn’t have a NICU so that means Sprinkles, if born today, wouldn’t require a NICU stay! YEA!!! Another hurdle crossed!!
Movement: Gone are the days of strong kicks and punches. Her movements are much bigger now, more like rolls and stretches. Guess Sprinkles is getting a little cramped in there!
Food cravings: Nothing in particular
Gender: Girl
Labor signs: Just a few Braxton Hicks contractions on occasion.
Belly button in or out? Still pretty flat. I’m starting to wonder if I’ll survive the whole pregnancy without getting an outtie?!
What I miss: Keeping up with a normal pace. I’ve had to slow WAY down.
What I am looking forward to: My Dr’s appt next week. I’ll be checked to see if I’m dilated at all.
Weekly Wisdom: Hold on tight…this ride is moving SO fast!!
Milestones: I’ve made it to the next phase of my pregnancy…the swelling phase. There are some days my wedding ring is too tight to wear and by night, I no longer have ankles. All part of the fun, right?!
Total weight gain/loss: I haven’t weighed myself this week
Maternity clothes? yes
Stretch marks? Still looking good! No stretch marks yet.
Sleep: MUCH better this week.
Best moment this week: Today…If I were to go into labor, I can deliver at my local hospital and not have to drive all the way to Indy. Our local hospital doesn’t have a NICU so that means Sprinkles, if born today, wouldn’t require a NICU stay! YEA!!! Another hurdle crossed!!
Movement: Gone are the days of strong kicks and punches. Her movements are much bigger now, more like rolls and stretches. Guess Sprinkles is getting a little cramped in there!
Food cravings: Nothing in particular
Gender: Girl
Labor signs: Just a few Braxton Hicks contractions on occasion.
Belly button in or out? Still pretty flat. I’m starting to wonder if I’ll survive the whole pregnancy without getting an outtie?!
What I miss: Keeping up with a normal pace. I’ve had to slow WAY down.
What I am looking forward to: My Dr’s appt next week. I’ll be checked to see if I’m dilated at all.
Weekly Wisdom: Hold on tight…this ride is moving SO fast!!
Milestones: I’ve made it to the next phase of my pregnancy…the swelling phase. There are some days my wedding ring is too tight to wear and by night, I no longer have ankles. All part of the fun, right?!
And just some fun facts: Sprinkles is over 5 lbs now and about 18 inches long. No wonder I feel so heavy and slow!








13 comments:
This is so exciting! Only 35 days to go. I'm gonna go mark it on my calendar right now!
I'm always praying for you!!
Yay Sprinkles! I can't believe how quickly it has flown by...well, it has flown for me...probably not so much for you.
I was just looking through some of the pictures of the girls from the museum. I am going to try to post some. My favorite one is of you and Sophia...you look so cute!!
Never thought it would be so much fun to follow someone's pregnancy! Here's to Sprinkles!
I have loved following your journey. I am getting so excited to see pics of your sweet Sprinkles.
Blessings,
Amy
wow crazy isn't it, thats just over 4 weeks, only just over 1 month, thats nothing now. love the crib! you know we have one of those storkcraft ones that has now 2 recalls on it, freaking great!
I am itching to see more nursery! I totally wanted blue walls with white furniture and pink decor but budget didn't alllow how I exactly wanted but gosh I love the wall color and eeverything!!!
Its going so fast Melinda Sprinkles willl be here so soon! I'm so happy for you guys and can't wait to see Crista holding her for the first time!
That's so exciting!! I'm so happy for you;) You look GREAT by the way!!!
go girl go! soon baby will be here. love the crib and room color.
I stumbled across to your blog a few months ago and now read it all the time. I am in awe of your gorgeous pictures. The two you have up today are beautiful pictures and it helps that you're a beautiful woman/mommy. :) Congrats on your daughters. :) I read *I think* where you took a photography class? Is that where you learned to take such beautiful pictures? I read you are using manual too, which I am trying to use. :) I have a Canon Rebel xti. I would love to take pictures like you do. Beautiful. :)
YOu look georgeous and glowing! Good for you, in every way, for enjoying it and documenting it. You are right, it goes by quickly.
SO happy you and the baby are healthy!
Cute, cute pics! So glad things are moving along nicely!
You look so wonderful. I havent taken a belly pic in a couple weeks and I really need to do it. You are lucky you have avoided the stretch marks so far. Mine showed up about a week ago and have darkened by the second! I cant believe how close we are!!! I will race you to the deliver room! Ready...set...go!
What a wonderful milestone! You look gorgeous and I love the color of the room!
Post a Comment