12.02.2009

Fun With Friends

Crista and I recently met up with blogger friends
{click on their names to see more pics!}
at the Children's Museum.
The moms had a great time talking while
the girls
had a fabulous time playing!

Crista waiting patiently for Sophia.
She. Was. Excited!




{Look how sweet Sophia looks!}
Crista seemed to forget how to smile for pictures :-)
Crista was so ready to see the dinosaurs..all she talked about from
the minute we arrived at the museum.
But once we got in there, she decided it was
too loud.
Silly girl!
Crista hatching her dino eggs.
She informed me that Sprinkles would "hatch" soon too .
Good to know!

The night before, I told Crista about going to the museum
and she couldn't stop talking about riding the carousel.
The next morning at breakfast, she was still talking about
how she was going to ride the carousel that day.
~The excitement was building!!~
Finally, it was time and what does my funny girl choose to ride...
not the horse,
not the lion,
but the bench.


By this point the girls had known each other for
4 hours or so.
Seems like they've known each other forever!
I love how quickly children become friends.


Thanks Hannah and Sophia for a
wonderful day!
Can't wait to do it again!!



7 comments:

Sarah said...

What a fun time!! Glad your beautiful girls had so much fun together!!

Hannah said...

Wow. I have giant Man Hands!! That picture cracked us up (Me and Greg) I look kind of crazy!!

I love that picture of them peaking out of the tree house...so cute! Your pictures turned out so great!

I felt so bad making Crista wait...stupid traffic! Obviously the stress of the traffic made my hands swell to gigantic proportions.

We had a great time...I can't wait to do it again!

Anonymous said...

Love all the pictures! You and Hannah take some of the best pictures ever! The girls look so sweet together!

Leah Maya Benjamin said...

that looked liek alot of fun what a couple of cute little girls. Too funny about riding the bench, oh well still fun.

Gardenia said...

they are little cuties. what fun to spend time In Real Life with blogger friends.

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

How fun! I LOVE the IN Childrens museum. Its really the best Ive ever been to!

Lindy D. said...

What beautiful girls Crista and Sophia are!! Crista looks so grown-up; all ready to be a big sister once Sprinkles is hatched!