
How far along? 37 weeks. FULL TERM!!
Total weight gain/loss: gulp…36 lbs total. And yet everybody tells me I’m all baby and it doesn’t look like I’ve gained anything at all!
Maternity clothes? Absolutely…even had to go up a size in my maternity shirts.
Stretch marks? Still none :-)
Sleep: Not so great this week. Its SO hard finding a comfortable position.
Best moment this week: I just love feeling Sprinkles move around. There’s not much room left and she doesn’t kick with the same force as she did just a month ago. But feeling her move and stretch and roll is just amazing! Definitely the one thing I’ll miss the most about pregnancy.
Movement: She’s so active! The Dr had a hard time getting her heart rate reading yesterday because she wouldn’t stop moving.
Food cravings: None
Gender: Still a girl!
Labor signs: Not a one.
Belly button in or out? Still flat
What I miss: Skinny ankles. My feet were so swollen on Sunday I couldn’t fit into my shoes! I walked around church in just socks out of necessity. Glad they’re not like that every day!!
What I am looking forward to: My 39 week appt. My Dr said if nothing has happened by then, she’ll “stir up trouble” for me. I’m so ready to hold Sprinkles in my arms!!
Weekly Wisdom: I have none…you got any to share??!!
Milestones: Making it this far is a milestone for me!!








9 comments:
I can not believe you are ready to stir up some trouble!! That is SO exciting.
Can't Wait, Can't Wait, Can't Wait, Can't Wait, Can't Wait, Can't Wait!!
I am already planning on how we are going to practice photography on your model baby! :)
I was just thinking bout you! Glad to hear everything is moving along ! :)
You'll be holding that sweet baby very soon! I'm so excited for you and for Crista! I hope she has some really cute "Big Sister" shirts:-)
oh very very exciting! I can't even image, well I can always image but its not the same. Can't wait to see the baby pictures, with a nice little baby who doesn't run away.
soon she will be here. bless you and your family. I'm so happy for you. I've got no "weekly wisdom" -- I've never been in your situation so . . . I can't imagine. well, I CAN imagine. :)
You still have that pregnancy "glow". You look good.
I can't wait to see pics and see baby Sprinkles.
And it's normal for ankles to swell. We have had several friends have that happened to them but they managed to squeeze their feet into their shoes so they could go to church or wherever.
Hope to see you soon.
Love, Em
I am so proud of you. You made it. You still look great. I had big ankles too. I even went up a shoe size. If you need anything call me please. Have a good week.
Love, Sissy
Still looking gorgeous! I cant believe you havent even gotten the puffy prego face like me. We have been so alike through this pregnancy. I have gained 40 lbs! HA! You would be there too if it werent for that 4lb loss a few weeks ago. Still a little upset with you for that but I will get over it. lol
I hope you start getting some of those contractions you were having early on. Cant wait to meet little Sprinkles! I hope you have a different name though. I just dont know how well that one would work out if she wanted to be a doctor or a scientist.
Aww, you look beautiful!
Your Christmas card out takes are precious! I don't see how any of them could be bloopers, they are all precious! And the first one of Crista doing the Belly Pose melted my heart!
Post a Comment