
This week Hannah chose a super fun theme…
Christmas card bloopers.
When you have a 3 year old,
you end up with more bloopers than keepers.
Here are just a few from our photo shoots (yes, that is plural!)…
Apparently I didn’t explain what we were doing very well.
I asked her to take a picture and she automatically
goes into the
"belly picture" pose!
I cracked up!!

A blooper reel wouldn’t be complete without
a fake smile picture!

Crista was laughing so hard she
couldn’t stop.
Apparently Daddy was being silly
and Crista couldn’t contain herself!
couldn’t stop.
Apparently Daddy was being silly
and Crista couldn’t contain herself!

After all of that, I decided to go in
a different direction with our Christmas cards.
I thought, “What would be more appropriate than to dress Crista up
as an angel.”
You know, cause she really IS an angel!
This is where I realized the wings are TOO big!
Crista being Crista!
And she is DONE!
But then I got some great shots.I LOVED them and thought I had some keepers.

I realized my child looked naked in them
and didn't like the thought of my naked 3 year old being on
someone's refrigerator.
So, it was back to the drawing board!
Stay tuned to see what made the final cut!
And make sure you click here to see more outtakes!!










12 comments:
Oh my goodness....so cute and so funny!! Can't wait to see the finals! Your pictures are always great!
Those photos are hilarious. I LOVE the first one of her taking a belly shot like her mommy does!!! Can't wait to see the final ones that made the Christmas cards!
yes, Crista IS an angel. love the wings shot where it covers her face up!! and Ilike the outdoor shots the best, especially that Crista is barefoot.
Those are awesome. I literaly laughed out load at her belly pose. That is too much.
I swear even your outtakes are awesome. I loved all of them, she has such a great smile.
Love the idea of her as an Angel. I think it's funny she looked naked...that totally sounds like something I would do!
so even though you aren't going to use them for the card they are fantastic fun pictures, I love them! I think the problem with the angel is you cant' tell what she is, other thent he one with the giant wings, but the pictures are just wonderful, I love her expressions!
Yes she is an angel! You guys must so excited - thinking about you all lots!
Love the pictures and of course Crista's expressions always crack me up!
The belly shot cracks me up! These are too funny.
Blessings,
Amy
Ha!!! Oh, you made me laugh!!!
There were some really pretty smiles in your pics, though!!!
& the belly picture! THAT was priceless!
I love the belly picture!! I also love the first angel picture! Your pictures are so crisp and sharp! ;)
Merry Christmas!
First off I loved the belly picture! That is so cute! I REALLY like your Christmas card that you put together, It's a keeper!
Also, No lie...I took Abbie and Isaiah's Christmas pictures with them shirtless. I had did it the last two years with Isaiah and always loved how they looked. I have two christmas cards that I sent out with different pictures on them and I put the "naked" pic on one of them because their faces looked so cute! But...I thought the same as you!
Have a great weekend and Merry Christmas!!!
Those are great! Love her belly pose! She is so darn cute!
Well, I am up for a playdate anytime! Aren't you about to have a baby though?! :) I can't wait to meet you and Crista, and of course Hannah and her kids too.
Even your outtakes are so sweet!
Post a Comment