11.30.2009

I Heart Faces-We Love Tooshies Challenge



This week’s challenge has to have a tooshie in it.
I couldn’t think of a cuter one than Crista’s!

{I would really like to improve on my photography}
so I’m asking for constructive feedback-
Anything you got is appreciated!!



Make sure you stop by I Heart Faces to see more great "tooshie" entries!

11 comments:

Hannah said...

Cutest tooshie in town!!

He & Me + 3 said...

Love the shot and the little bum. Cute.

Anonymous said...

Great photo. Captured at the perfect moment.

Leah Maya Benjamin said...

I always loved that set of photo's you took!

Julia Spencer said...

air tooshie! ;) I love jumping shots....

Melinda said...

Perfect action/tush shot!! Even without seeing the face, I can sense the excitement!

Corey~living and loving said...

oh my word! love the action shot. well done!

have a happy week.

Arena Mom said...

I just love this shot!!!

Kimberly Sebastian Photography said...

Nice action shot. This ones a keeper!

Gardenia said...

cutie pattootie!

amanda thiessen said...

cute!