
How far along? 34 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: up 28 lbs from pre-pregnancy weight
Maternity clothes? yes
Stretch marks? Not a one
Sleep: What’s that??!! Finding a comfortable position is impossible!
Best moment this week: Hearing the Dr say yesterday that if Sprinkles decided to make an early appearance, she’ll be 100% fine! What a huge relief that we’ve made it this far!!
Movement: Her movements are much bigger now. Lots and lots of rolling around. And she loves to drag her foot across the top of my belly…it’s the strangest feeling :-)
The Dr tried to feel around to check her position yesterday. Sprinkles does NOT like to be prodded by anyone except me. She wouldn’t keep still, changing positions and trying to get away from him. He finally just gave up! I’m thinking I have a Mama’s girl on my hands (yay!)
Food cravings: Still none!
Gender: Sweet little girl
Labor signs: Nope, just some Braxton Hicks contractions.
Belly button in or out? About the same
What I miss: I miss shopping in the regular people clothes section. I remember when I couldn’t wait to wear maternity clothes...now I can’t wait to wear “normal” clothes again!
What I am looking forward to: I think all that’s left is the “BIG DAY”! I’d like for her to stay put for a few more weeks, but then she’s welcome to make her big appearance.
Weekly Wisdom: Fatigue has set in…again. I have to remind myself not to overdo it.
Milestones: One week closer to holding our little blessing! Only 6 more to go (at the most!!)
I’m also starting to perfect the waddle. Oh the joys of pregnancy :-)









9 comments:
Yay! You look so good and you are very close. Ryann was due on December 25th last year, but she apparently did not want to have a Christmas birthday because she came three weeks early on Dec.4th. She was still 7lb. 3oz being that early. I cannot believe she is about to be a year old. I am so happy for you.
Blessings,
Amy
Your sooooo close! No stretch marks?! Boy, your lucky! I wish I could of said the same! =)
I love these. You always come up with the best ideas for self portraits.
I can't believe it is almost time for Sprinkles to arrive!!
I love the true belly shot, have you done any family ones yet? you must hurry just in case she decides to come early. congrats again how how exciting. Have a Happy Thanksgiving.
Looking good Mama;) I can't believe how close it is!!! Have a a great Thanksgivin!!
Wow!! Great news that Sprinkles will be fine if she decides to have a surprise arrival. Can not wait to see Krista and her sweet little sis together.
You look so wonderful! I thought I had escaped the stretch marks until about a week ago! Ahhh I cant believe how close we are to meeting our little ones. God is so good!
You look very beautiful! And young : ) Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!
you are sooooo close!!
Post a Comment