Love the sunflare photo form Crista's 3rd birthday! the way our house is situated we just dont' have opportunetys for these sorts of pictures, but oh well I love our tree's.
Crista is our first born and captured our hearts at first sight! She is absolute pure joy! She loves to read and play with her Legos. She is artsy, creative and fun-loving. Crista is half kid, half grown-up and loves her little sister with all her heart. She is perfect!
Addie Grace is the baby of the family and loves her spot there! She is a little bit of sugar and a little bit of spice. She marches to the beat of her own drum and is fiercely independent. She loves her baby doll, playing with play-doh and high heels. She adores her big sister and wants to be just like her! She is perfect!
19 comments:
oh my. perfectly positioned flare! how gorgeous!
So beautiful!
that kiss just lit up! lol! very cool!
Yours is AWESOME!! I love it!!
Cute! And i love your blog header too!
Pretty shot! Love the creativity :)
Wow that's a beautiful shot! Can I ask what kind of camera you use?
Very nice capture!! I love that the flare is right between her and her toy!
aww i love it. So sweet!
Love the sunflare photo form Crista's 3rd birthday! the way our house is situated we just dont' have opportunetys for these sorts of pictures, but oh well I love our tree's.
This one has it all! I absotuely love that you captured the flare right where she's kissing her stuffed animal! WOW!!
It's as though her love for her lovey is bursting forth! Her kiss is tangible. Love it!
That flare is in the absolutely perfect spot! ;-) great capture!
I love it! Your photos are so inspiring!!
Wow! What a capture! This is awesome!!! :)
beautiful.
WOW! I love this! Great job!
This is very good. I adore it!
Great picture!
Post a Comment