11.27.2009

FFF-No Faces Allowed!





Less than 40 days until Sprinkle's due date!!
As eager as Jake and I are to
welcome another child into our family...
The most joy I've received during my pregnancy has come from
~Crista~
and her excitement and anticipation of becoming a
big sister!
I really feel this baby is Crista's blessing,
{her little gift from God}.
After all, it was her prayers that brought
Sprinkles into our lives!

To see more FFF, make sure you stop by Hannah's blog
by clicking the button at the top or by clicking here!
Happy Friday!!



12 comments:

Melissa G said...

That is so precious! I know what you mean about the joy of an older sibling! It is such a joy to watch the friendship develop between my two boys.

Arena Mom said...

Beautiful beautiful shot! What a special moment to capture.

Jaimee said...

Awww, that is just soooooo sweet!!! And your belly looks fabulous! Hope you have a great weekend....40 days and counting!

Lilysmom said...

simple beautiful!!!

vaneblu said...

What a beautiful picture, how special is that :)

Lindy D. said...

It will be so much fun to see Crista with the new baby. How does the baby react to Crista when she touches your stomach? Sprinkles must know her voice by now.

One Busy Momma said...

Too cute!!!!
So sweet that Christa is taking such a great role as the big sister!

Leah Maya Benjamin said...

What a wonderful picture! I LOVE IT! yes I can understand, as much as we want another child we really want one for Maya, I was an only child ans as wonderful as it was I always wanted a sibling. Just need to win the lottery, or I guess have the recession end might help too.

Brooke said...

What a sweet picture. Love it.

Hannah said...

That is such an amazing picture...it has SO much feeling to it.

I hope you guys had a wonderful Thanksgiving :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! What a beautiful picture!

Steph said...

Ok, this is totally late, but what a gorgeous picture! I love it :)