11.03.2009

31 Weeks

I almost didn't post a picture this week
because
I'm sick
and I don't feel well
and I look even worse.
But I really want to document each week's progression
so here it is...
And I'm hoping if I feel better tomorrow
and my husband will humor me and retake these pictures :-)


How far along? 31 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Haven’t weighed myself this week. But I guarantee I went UP this week :-)
Maternity clothes? Yes, and for the first time since I started wearing them, I miss my regular clothes.
Stretch marks? Still nothing
Sleep: Great until Crista got sick and was up several times during the night. Thankfully she’s feeling better…but now I have it!
Best moment this week: I had energy. A lot of it. And it was GREAT! I got so much accomplished!!
Movement: She’s been kicking me more in the ribs…its not as cute as it first was :-) And I’m pretty sure this girl has my Mama’s blood in her. She becomes super active in the evening/at night, up until 10:30 or 11. But then she likes to sleep in late the next morning. Sometimes I don’t feel her waking up until 9 or 10.
Food cravings: No real cravings, but Crista and I have both enjoyed fresh oranges cut up with cherries mixed in with them. We’ve been eating them at least once a day! YUM!
Gender: A Little Miss
Labor signs: No, just Braxton Hicks contractions.
Belly button in or out? Flat, but its been SO sore this week. My guess is the scar tissue from last summer’s surgery is stretching. Ouch!
What I miss: Doing normal things with ease. Everything from picking up socks off the floor to rolling over in bed has become a chore!
What I am looking forward to: Getting rid of this cold! Sneezing and pregnancy just doesn't mix!
Weekly Wisdom: No need to complain...no one listens anyway :-)
Milestones: We installed the Sprinkle’s infant carrier in the car. It’s a little early, but I wanted to make sure it fit. I have to admit, I LOVE having 2 car seats in the back!

10 comments:

Leah Maya Benjamin said...

glad you posted even though you are sick. I was so hoping you would repost the picture of Crista with her balloons I loved it the first time, I kept hopign I would be able to take one similiar but I didn't have the same summer weather so our sun just wasn't in a great spot. Hope you feel better soon.

Hannah said...

I am glad you posted. I hate that you are sick!! I hope you are feeling better soon :)

I laughed at your two car seat comment...that was a huge milestone to me too :)

Lindy said...

So sorry you are sick. The picture is a good thing... because you're posting your journey and keeping it real.

Brooke said...

Car seat already huh? How cute are you! We just got the nursery going and had our shower. It was amazing. Glad you are not having anymore major contractions. We gotta make it another 5 weeks at least. Apparently girls lungs develop faster then boy so maybe you would be ok with just 4 weeks but not this Mama my little man needs another 5 or 6. I cannot believe how fast time is going. As the holidays approach its just going to go faster!

Pineapple Princess said...

No matter how you feel, you are still beautiful!

Marsha said...

Sorry to hear that you are sick! Hope you feel better soon. Still a great picture!!! Going to the dr today for a check-up and then off to get our new car seat and stroller! Can't wait to see 4 car seats in my car!!!!!!!
Marsha

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

Aww, feel better!! Being sick is no fun, especially while pregnant!

I love driving around with one carseat in the back, I can only imagine the feelings when there are two. :)

Jennifer Bowen said...

Can't wait to see little Sprinkle! Just a few more weeks. I'm so excited for you and your family. You look fabulous for 31 weeks. I hope you're feeling much better. I know it doesn't feel too great being sick when you're pregnant. I've had my share of sickness during my pregnancy... not fun at all!

Bryce's momma said...

I think that u look great here! U don't have much longer, before u meet "sprinkles". U might feel bad, but u look great!

Gardenia said...

you're looking BIGGER!!! and that's good. almost time!. hang in there. you look great.