
How far along? 33 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: + 26lbs
Maternity clothes? Yes!
Stretch marks? Still nothing
Sleep: Its getting harder and harder to get a good night’s sleep. I think I’m officially in the uncomfortable stage. I usually have to move to the couch around 3am to finish the night so I can prop myself up.
Best moment this week: Completing the childbirth class and having my shower! Jake got to try on an “Empathy Belly” during childbirth class so he could experience what pregnancy is like. It was fun to watch him sit, stand and pick items off of the floor! He’s such a trooper!!
I also opened my first pack of Newborn diapers ever. They are SO tiny!! Even Crista grabbed one and ran down the hall to show Jake just how little they are!
Movement: Its such an awesome feeling! Sprinkles is definitely getting bigger. I’ve never felt her kick in the upper left part of my belly...until this week. Now there’s not an inch she doesn’t cover!
Food cravings: No, but I’ve had to watch myself with the Pepsi’s this week!
Gender: Sugar and spice and everything nice :-)
Labor signs: Not a one
Belly button in or out? As flat as can be
What I miss: I really miss not feeling tired throughout the day. I’m looking forward to having my energy back! I get frustrated that I can’t keep up with the same pace I once did.
What I am looking forward to: Decorating the nursery! The room is put together but is lacking any and all decoration. The above belly picture was taken in Sprinkle’s room so you can see the color of the walls (although the actual color is a much softer blue than the picture shows)
Weekly Wisdom: Naps are very necessary at this stage in pregnancy!
Milestones: I’ve finished the nursing class, the childbirth class and had my shower. All that’s left is for the baby to arrive!! I feel very prepared and I’m so looking forward to meeting our little Sprinkles!!
Here are a few pictures from my
baby shower!
We had a great turnout
and I got so many wonderful gifts!
I think we have all the essentials needed for
Sprinkles' arrival.
This is becoming SO real!

Thank you Glenna & Cynthia for a wonderful shower!!
Jake in all his pregnant glory!









15 comments:
You are still looking as fabulous as ever! Love the cake and the pic of the girls sitting together. Oh, and Yahoo on no stretch marks and a flat belly button!!
How wonderful that you are so prepared for the baby! Glad you are over your cold; you are glowing once again. Will you be staying at home for the holidays?
P.S. Cute cake!
Pregnancy definitely suits you - you look great! Love the empathy belly - that is too funny :).
You are so stinking cute! I love the shower cake...that is adorable and very yummy looking!!
I sent you an email, can you do Friday? If not Thursday will work. Let me know!
baby's almost here. wow. I love the color of the walls in Sprinkle's room. very girlie even though it is blue.
your posture is much better then your husbands! ha ha! yea for baby showers and all the fun stuff. Enjoy she could come anytime she wanted now.
Love the pictures, especially the one of you and Jake.
Can't wait to see the finished look of "Sprinkles" room.
Congratulations again.
~ Emily W. ~
Yummy looking cake! You are cute as ever too. What did your husband think about the extra weight he was carrying in that last photo?? Hopefully he was sympathetic to you!!
You are looking beautiful! I am so excited for us to meet our babies! Glad you had a wonderful shower.
You look great honey! Love the pics;)
You are looking great Melinda. I hope you feeling okay. Sorry I could not make it for you baby shower. It looks like you had a lot of fun.
Love Sissy
Oh, so CUTE! I loved EVERY single picture! I love praying for you and seeing God do His thing! :)
Hi, Melinda! I haven't been here for a while, but it seems nothing has changed... you still look FABULOUS!!! =D
Oh, those last few weeks can be so tough!
I had a hard time sleeping too and had leg cramps and aches! My midwife gave me some Calcium Plus Isotonix and it was a life saver! No more leg aches and welcome restful sleep! Here's a link so you know what i'm talking about... it was so worth the money!
http://www.marketamerica.com/corporate/topproducts-13020/isotonix-calcium-plus.htm
Hey, you really are pregnant! Look at that baby growing! :) And a note about newborn diapers...unless your baby is less than 6 pounds, get size 1. Those newborn ones, while they did technically fit, were just over her little crack. Size 1 allows a bit more wiggle room. :)
Post a Comment