11.12.2011

The Girls...The Catch Up!

So I'm a slacker blogger, again!
But not because I want to be.
Life just has a way of slipping right past.
My photography business has taken off
and I'm currently in my busy season.
On any given day you'll find me working on editing  a session
with at least 2 or 3 more waiting for my attention.
But here's my feeble attempt to catch back up.
Starting with October.
And stay tuned because I have many many more photos and posts coming :-)

Crista is still loving Kindergarten and amazes
Jake and me daily with her new found knowledge.
She acts more like a school girl than my baby girl,
which makes my heart both happy and sad.
I love this new age we've entered !
 Of all the things that's changed with Crista in the past few months,
one thing remains the same...
she is still beautiful both inside and out!!  
And maybe just a little silly too!!


Addie Grace is my little spitfire.
She loves all the attention I give her
now that Crista is in school.
She's growing and thriving and talking non-stop.
Her vocabulary triples daily it seems
and she's talking in complete sentences.
She's a pretty neat little girl!
Her newest love is the swing.
I hear, "I swing, Mama!"
over and over and over again.
She is happiest with the wind blowing through her hair
and her little feet dangling.
She's my little daredevil
and is always asking to go higher.
I've been given a "talkin' to"
by my mother
on swinging Addie Grace too high.
:-)

See, I told you she was my little daredevil!

Check back soon because my goal is to update every day until I'm caught up.
Well, we can hope anyway!

3 comments:

mamaw and papaw said...

Thank you. Thank you. We were starving for some picturs of our baby girls. Can't wait to see more. Love you all!

vaneblu said...

OHH MY Crista is such a grown little lady and those first pics just cracked me up!

Hannah said...

I'm so glad you are back! I just love these shots...especially the light on the swing! LOVE LOVE LOVE it.