Tonight Addie Grace hit another milestone.
Tonight she tinkled in the potty
for the very first time!
She's been talking about going on the potty
for months now.
She's been sitting on the potty
{without producing a thing}
for months.
But this time she did it!
And was rewarded with what should have been M&M's
but they mysteriously went missing...ahem, Jake.
So it was a small piece of chocolate instead.
Addie didn't mind the change one bit.
After doing her business,
crying a little-she had a ferocious diaper rash
and eating her yummy reward,
she stood up,
looked in the potty
and said...
"Ewwwwwww!!"
So she decided to test out the big potty next.
I secretly believe she just wanted more chocolate.
And lo and behold,
the kid went again!
And cried again...
I'm telling you, that rash is B.A.D.
(any suggestions on how to get rid of it?!)
She ate her reward quickly
and in true girl fashion,
had to call Grandma on the phone
to tell her all about it.
This totally reminds me of this post
All I can say,
is that in light of the new development tonight,
this baby girl is growing up way too fast!
Oh, yeah.
I almost forgot...
this post makes my 500th!!!
That's a lot of blogging people :-)















5 comments:
I ABSOLUTLY LOVE THESE PICTURES! i was tossing around the idea of starting to potty train finley...but have no clue how to start.....any suggestions?
cib=ngrats on #500!
Way to go Addie!!! She is getting so big, way too fast!!
CORN STARCH it will dry it and clear it out FAST, when Liam gets really ugly diaperash I use it, in fact I always have a small box in his changing table!
hmmm m&m's go amissing. I bought the mini ones in bulk so she could get 3 at a time and had them in this nice clear jar to make them look even better. Didn't take long until we had to give less and less as she would make her self go and stop to get more.
cornstarch or baby powder with cornstarch works. Alot of time though its a yeast rash and just some nystatin cream (prescription but cheap) will clear it up. Maya got them a couple of times when she was about Addie's age, and Benjamin well he had lots of things goign on the last couple of weeks, but I used nystatin cream and then powder with conrstarch to keep any wetness off on it, and like Addie alot of naked time (outside).
Hey I changed my blog adress for privacy reasons, in case you cant find us, hope Addie and Crista are doing great :)
http://liloblu.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment