A little late.
Ok, a lot late,
but better late than never, right?! :-)
After a few weeks, I'll be moving this back so it will be in order.
Every year on Crista's birthday I interview her
to capture her at this exact age.
5 is a big birthday.
She's mostly a big kid now
but I can still catch glimpses of that baby
we fell in love with all those years ago.
Her interview was humorous at times and other times
she blew me away with her answers.
I love this kid so much!!
1. How old are you? 4. Oh wait. 5!
2. Who is your best friend? Layla (her imaginary friend)
3. What do you want to be when you grow up? the fish scooper at Wal-Mart
4. What is your favorite color? purple & pink
5. What is your favorite book? "The Snail Book" and "The Lost Belle" (both books she authored herself)
6. What is your favorite food? chicken lasagna
7. What is your favorite thing to play? the orphan moving away game (something her and a friend made up, they're orphans living at "kiddie care" and they go around looking for other orphans...like Addie...or stray cats...like Belle)8. What is your favorite toy? Lovie & Cupcake
9. What is your favorite restaurant? Dakota's
10. What's your favorite thing about Daddy? he plays with me at the park
11. What's your favorite thing about Mama? going on Mommy-dates with you
12. What's your favorite thing about Addie Grace? playing with her
13. Will you get married when you're grown? No, because I'm little.
14. How many kids will you have? And what will their names be? 3. Rosie, Rosabelle, & Thomas
15. What are you looking forward to the most this coming year? Kindergarten!
16. If you could change your name, what would you choose? Ella Cheese Brown
17. What is your greatest wish? I wish I could get a new camera case.
18. What makes you happy? playing with my kitty
19. What makes you sad? being away from Addie Grace
20. What is the one thing you are most thankful for? my sister, Addie Grace
21. What is your favorite thing about yourself? I'm a good big sister.














4 comments:
yay so glad you posted her pictures here too and did the interview, thats my favorite part! We are planning a unicorn birthday party right now! so so so very exciting!
Her vivid imagination is perfectly obvious from her creative answers. What a sweet little girl. Happy late birthday Crista!
Happy Birthday Miss Crista from your Hoosier pals :) We miss you!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE The pictures AND the dress...but most of all your sweet girl!!
The pictures are just beautiful! What a precious little girl you have!
I love the idea about the questions. I may have to do this with Levi when he gets older!
Post a Comment