Still playing catch-up here!!
A couple of weeks ago I took
Addie Grace for her very first haircut!
I would say that it was sad,
another milestone reached,
Addie becoming more "girl" and less "baby".
But honestly,
her mane had reached new levels of unruliness.
Addie Grace has strong opinions on everything.
So I figured she wouldn't appreciate
being told to sit still while the lady trimmed her locks.
So I came armed...
...with Smarties
Does the trick every time.
Its manipulation in the form of sugar.
And I'm not afraid to use it :-)
And I'm not afraid to use it :-)
This is the best "after" shot I could get.
I was worried her sweet little curls would be cut off
but they're still there.
Yay!
Addie's first haircut was a success
and the mane has been tamed!
And I'll throw in these last few of Crista
for good measure.
















4 comments:
Love that Addie baby!! I'm glad she still has baby curls.
Did you save some of those sweet curls? She looks precious. Crista looks like she is flying!!
oh WOW that first picture of Crista alone, her smile is too much!
Candy is a wonderful invention for bribing and using for situations like this. She does look like a little girl now no longer a baby, I know she will always be your baby but my gosh she has a birthday coming up, its crazy how fast the time has gone. Crista does look like she's flying, right off the railing!
Post a Comment