11.19.2011

Crista's Kindergarten Halloween Party

Crista's Kindergarten class had their Halloween party
the Friday before Halloween.
The Pre-K and Kindergarten classes
were allowed to wear their Halloween Costumes
to school that day
because that afternoon
they had a costume parade
around the school.
It was really neat!
All the older classes lined the hallways as the little ones marched around
showing off their costumes.
I love how they get the whole school involved,
supporting the newest school members!

 I knew better than to send Crista in her actual
Halloween costume.
I imagined her costume would be destroyed by the end of the day.
Instead I went to the dollar store
and picked up the only costume in her size,
which happened to be a fairy princess.
Crista was ecstatic...
so I was too!
Here's Crista in the costume parade.
Not sure what's she's doing with her socks,
but other than that, she's just perfect!


After the parade,
we headed back to Crista's class
and the party began.
There were crafts...

...and games...


...snacks and goodie bags...

 

...and lots of smiles and giggles.

LOTS of smiles and giggles!

 

Crista's first school party was a success!
It was lots of fun
I loved meeting all of her friends.
Kindergarten has been very good for our girl!

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Love her! That last picture is just adorable :)