On Halloween we participated in our church's trunk-or-treat.
We all had a great time!
Crista had decided about 364 days ago
she wanted to be a pirate for Halloween.
Seriously, this girl plans ahead!
Here's my sweet pirate...
not looking at the camera
{even though she said she was!}.
I tried to get a picture of the girls together
but this is exactly what Addie Grace thought about that idea.
She really doesn't care for picture taking...
completely breaks my heart!!
And please notice Crista,
not looking at the camera
{even though she said she was!}.
Honestly, I did try to get a good pic of Addie
in her Florida Gator cheerleader outfit.
But she'd much rather climb the bell...
which she is forbidden to do.
Which is why she looks so happy,
and a little guilty.
But Addie was all about the candy!!
That she loved!
Not just getting the candy,
but eating it too!
I had no idea where Crista was half the night.
She was able to walk around with her friends,
enjoying the hotdogs, chili, and candy.
Every once in a while I'd run into her :-)
Just before dark
Crista spotted a rainbow in the sky!
Crista wanted to show Julia the rainbow.
I love Julia's expressions!
And somehow,
(and by somehow I mean Jake gave it to her,)
Noelle got a hold of one of Addie's paci's.
Everyone thought it was hilarious.
Addie did not.
We ended up just giving that paci to the dog :-)

















3 comments:
oh my gosh Melinda, I check and check and check and now all the sudden i"m getting the big catch up. Glad your photography business is going so well that is really awesome!
Don't know if you read my post on Maya's birthday, we went thru and still have issue's now and then about looking at the camera, I thought I might go crazy "I am" really then why are your eyeballs pointed another direction?
Addie has just grown up so much, love the crazy daredevil swinging thats how we rolled around here as well.
Oh the ferris wheel, I had 2 small kids with me, they are not scared at all and I am saying, sit still, don't lean forward don't make it rock and I have a death grip on them, I pass now, no thank you its not for me.
Those are so adorable. I just love the collage of Crista and her friend seeing the rainbow. That is pure childhood sweetness.
Love the silly dog too. That cracks me up :)
I laughed soooo hard looking at the dog with the Addie's pacifier and I realized that in the early post I wrote her name wrong - SORRY!
Post a Comment