11.16.2011

Down On The Farm

Don't tell Crista but...
while she's in school Addie Grace and I
do some pretty neat things together!
On this particular day
we went with our church's Toddler Tuesday group
to a farm not too far from where we live.
It was the neatest thing and all the kids loved it!



Of course you know Addie's most favorite thing about the farm
was the swing.
Or should I say swings.
The farm is located in the middle of a pecan grove
and there was a swing on just about every branch.
Addie could care less about the donkey, the 10 little piggies or the calf
tucked away in the quaint little barn.
Nope, she was all about the swings!

Of course a swing is much more fun when
sharing it with a friend!
This is Julia,
another of Addie Grace's favorite little friends.
They look like sisters to me
and they get along so well!
Addie asks for her just about every day!



I just love this picture!!
I would make a comment about
young love or something like that
but this little cutie is Addie's cousin.
And although we do live in the South,
we don't roll like that :-)

The best part about Toddler Tuesdays
is there is always someone to play with.

Trying to keep up with the big kids.
I think this is her life mission!


So all in all, Addie Grace and I had a blast!!
But we're just gonna let Crista believe
that we sit at the house and do nothing all day
while she's at school,
counting down the hours till we go pick her up.
Makes for a much more peaceful evening :-)

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Those are awesome! Love the young love picture :) But my favorite is the one of Addie from the back walking through the pumpkin patch!