The weather here has been near perfect lately,
just right for lots of outside play.
Crista's most favorite activity these days is
playing in the mud.
And when I mean playing in the mud I mean
soaking through to your undies,
matted in your hair,
stripping down for a hose bath in the backyard
kind of play.
And its SOOOO fun!!
Pumpkin on the other hand
would love to join her sister
but I keep her safe
and {clean}
with me on the sidelines.
She's just happy to be outside!
Be sure to stop by Hannah blog
by clicking HERE
to see more FFF!










11 comments:
That was one of my favorite things to do as a kid too! Mud pies are the best!!!!
Have a great weekend!
that looks fun, I loved the mud. Maya loves powdery dirt, yuck.
Miss Addie would have a great time, if only she wouldn't then eat the mud.
Oh my word, Crista makes playing in the mud look fun!
Love the muddy Crista! I love a little mud play too :)
So fun!!
Have a great weekend my friend!
I need to put my "fun" Mom hat on, mudpies, boxes to paint....looks like tons of fun!
Oh man! That looks messy :) Crista would get along great with Luke. Addie is so cute and getting so big.
That mud pic is soooo cute! And the baby is getting sooooo big! She's so sweet and innocent, such a cutie!
Looks like fun, yes, I loved making mud pies as a child too!
Yes! Love the dirt! The girls know that they have to have a "hose off" before they come it - its too cold for that now, so hopefully all will be averted until next summer.
Nothing like playing in the mud!
Love it! I wish I didn't like being clean so much! I probably need to loosen up and let it go once in a while!
Post a Comment