10.29.2010

FFF-U Pick





Clearly,
Crista is happy here at our new happy home.
Where else can you still play in the sprinklers...
in October!!







Have a great {spooky} weekend!
And to check out more FFF click here.

9 comments:

Kimberly said...

I have been following your blog for a while. My husband and I adopted our son 8 weeks ago. Your blog always bring a smile to my face. :)

Dani said...

Go Gators!!

Leah Maya Benjamin said...

wow no kidding! you all are missing a few seasons I think. Our hoses are froze some mornings. It does look like fun though, never ending summer.

Grace Hincapie said...

Thank you Melinda for commenting on my FFF.

Gardenia said...

wow, sprinklers in late October. lovely girl. lovely home. happy new home!

nora said...

Look at those smiles! I would totally trade a few months of snow for more sprinkler time!!!

Kathy S. said...

All these photos reminded me of when you used to baby sit us and put the sprinkler under the swing in your mom's front yard. =)

Kim & Dave said...

I love that smile!!!

Hannah said...

She is so stinking cute! I am a little jealous of the sprinklers in October. We froze at Dmitry's game Saturday Morning. I am not ready for cold!!