10.22.2010

FFF-Fall Fun



This week's theme is Fall Fun.
Fall in the South is a little different that
what I've grown used to up in Indiana.
There are no vibrant colors on the trees,
no apple orchards,
no need for a sweater during the day.
Instead we have the bluest, cloudless sky I've ever seen, daily,
jeans during the morning, shorts in the afternoon,
and endless afternoons playing with sidewalk chalk.
Ahhh, Fall in the South.
I've missed you so much!!



Hop on over to Hannah's blog by
clicking here
to see more Fall pictures!

11 comments:

Kim & Dave said...

That sounds like a fall I could handle!!!

Cute girlies!!! :)

Anne said...

Sounds great to me! I would love that weather. Love the pictures of your girls. Have a great weekend.

Hannah said...

Look at those little pumpkins! Oh how I miss them. You know you miss good old Indiana just a little bit! You gotta miss the leaves and the crisp fall air...when January comes I am packing up and headed to stay with you until spring ;)

Have a great (warm) weekend!

Lauren said...

so adorable!!! :)

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

Adorable!!

Aileen said...

Very cute!

Leah Maya Benjamin said...

wow now that is different. Love all those cool chalk drawings. Definetly fall here, very very fall like.

Brooke said...

Cute cute cute!! Aaahhh so much cuteness. Addie and Crista are growing so fast. I love Addies little outfit. Such pretty girls.

Lund7 said...

Wow! Your little one is growing up so fast. I know I have been a terrible blogger and have been gone for a while but seriously...she has really grown too fast! Great chalk drawings with the girls...they are always so precious!!

Gardenia said...

oh I love it. look at their smiles!!!!!!!

CaSandra said...

I LOVED THIS IDEA! I hope you don't mind, I copied your post with my own twist! http://warmwinterwishes.blogspot.com

Your girls couldn't get ANY cuter :)