This week's theme is "Mommy & Me" over at Hannah's.
I wanted to do a quick shoot with me and the girls
but just plum ran out of time.
But instead of showing me with the girls
in cute poses
smiles plastered on our faces
with clean coordinating outfits on,
I decided to show you my
mommyhood reality...
baby in my arms,
pre-schooler wrapped around my leg,
somewhat clean clothes,
dirty knees from playing on the floor with the girls,
messy hair,
no smiling because:
a. I wouldn't hold her
b. I made her take {another} picture
or
c. because she's 4 and she didn't want to.
But this is my life.
Wouldn't change it for anything!
Make sure you head on over to Hannah's for more Mommy & Me pics!









4 comments:
Your family is beautiful regardless of dirty knees and no smiles! Or maybe your family is beautiful just BECAUSE of those things!
Crista looks so beautiful wearing her serious face.
How cute that she is hugging your leg.
She loves her mama.
That is TOTALLY the look I wanted to capture. I just couldn't get it to work right since the kids were bigger.
I love real life shots the best :)
ahhh real life, I love it its real and fantastic! did Maya's 4 year old pictures, not what I had planned, but it gets dicey here in the fall, warm and hot one day, raining the next or cold.
Post a Comment