Addie was sleeping,
which meant I could actually get something accomplished.
I started working on organizing my closet
when Crista came in.
Bored.
I think her exact words were,
"I'm bored to deaf!"
as she dropped to the floor like a rag doll.
A pair of boots in the goodwill pile caught her eyes
and she quickly put them on.
She informed me she needed {a new dress} to go with her new shoes.
And new earrings too.
I indulged my little fashionista
and the grin that spread across her face was priceless.
The next thing she said put a big smile on my face,
"Let's do a photo shoot, Mama!"
This momtog couldn't get her camera fast enough :-)
There was only one rule.
Her rule.
She got to pose herself.
I have to admit, I should let her pose herself more often.
Perhaps I am a little biased, but isn't she the cutest?!
I love these special moments I get to share with Crista
when its just the two of us!














9 comments:
She is so cute. I love all the poses she picked. And her hair back like that makes her look so much older.
You are not biased, she is Gorgeous!
that looks like fun, I can imagain when you have two having a little one on one again makes it very special. They look wonderful, will have to get started with the lightscoop again (when I am forced do to with the lightscoop really am loving the not rainy weather).
She is SO adorable!! I love her fashion show and Photo shoot. Her mommy has taught her well :)
Ahhhh what a fashionista she is. And she is quite good at the posing. Just beautiful. And the zoo pictures are super cute too.
What a beautiful model. She looks so pretty in that dress.
Now about those boots... you aren't donating them to GW because you think you will never see snow again, are you? LOL Maybe you should hold on to them, at least for visits to your in-laws.
Here eyes just jump off the page !!! love the pose on the window sill.
You have such a sweet girl.
a little model in the making?!?!?!
Post a Comment