8.26.2012

It's Official!

Addie. Is. Potty Trained!!!
 
She's been completely trained for almost a month now
but I hesitated to say anything
'cause I sure didn't want to jinx it!
We decided to wait until after we returned from vacation
to really hit it hard
but honestly,
once we did
it only took a couple of days.
She just got it.
I have to admit,
life is pretty great {not} having to carry around a diaper bag anymore:-)
 



4 comments:

Leah Maya Benjamin said...

YAY! I"m thinking of giving it a try next year, once he's running naked outside again, being a boy who knows, I"m thinking Maya might train him for me.

Hannah said...

yay!! Way to go Addie Grace! She looks just like you in that last shot...only with blonde hair..and not on the potty. I know we are close...but not THAT close ;)

Jenna said...

Hi
My name is Jenna and I came across your site.
Your kids are special miracle's, earthly angels, and precious gifts.

Hooray Hooray For Today! Addie is Pottie Trained Lets Celebrate Hooray!

I was born with a rare life threatening disease, developmental delays, and 14 medical conditions.
http://www.miraclechamp.webs.com

jenn said...

you rock! i am so not wanting to tackle this with finley....im hoping one day i will just wake up and the potty training fairy will have had come in the night and she will be done! lol