8.18.2012

Remembering

A year ago today we were settling into our hospital room,
not knowing or understanding what was going on with our baby girl.
A year ago today we were still blissfully unaware of how sick
our Addie Grace really was.
This past week I kept thinking back to our 6 night stay at the hospital,
the emotional roller coaster we were on,
the procedures, and finally surgery,
that saved our girl's life.
Today I'm breathing {Thankfulness} !
Addie Grace was a miracle from the start
and continues to be one every day in our life!
We are forever grateful for God's faithfulness
and for Addie's story...
especially that happy ending!

To read about the whole ordeal,
click HERE




3 comments:

Just Believing said...

I have been following your blog forevere then it disappeared I was so sad and now its back! So happy looking forward to catching up :) One mama who loves adoption to another! : )

Hannah said...

I remember those times so well. I am so glad the Lord healed your sweet baby...I'm glad you are public again and I'm extra glad that you're my friend :)

Donna said...

SOOOO glad to see you BACK in blogland! I missed you and your updates! GReat seeing your children (I won't even mention that they've grown a tad!) ANd so grateful that they are both safe and sound with you where they should be - sorry to hear about the ordeal - I've off to catchup on all that I've missed on your blog!