8.01.2012

First Grade!


First day of 1st grade!!
So hard to believe I just typed that.
Crista has been looking forward to this day since
the last day of Kindergarten.
She loves school.
Asked to do summer school.
Also asked to do Kindergarten again,
because she loved her teachers that much.
But something tells me
she's going to love the first grade just as much as Kindergarten!



Addie Grace still thinks she can do 
everything
her big sis can do.
Including school.
Addie just couldn't believe we left Crista at school
without her.
Kept asking to stay too.
This girl is determined to grow up on the fast track.

This year I could tell a huge difference in Crista's confidence.
She asked if we were going to walk her in and take pictures.
I assured her we were.
And she told me it wasn't necessary.
Just to drop her off at the door and she'd walk in by herself.
I like the new confidence
but this Mama needs to take pictures
so we all went in together.
She was thrilled :-)

I'm so proud of our Crista
and the little girl she's turning into.
Last year was a tremendous year for her
but I know this is going to be a fantastic year too!

1 comment:

Hannah said...

She looks SO big!! I know she is going to have the best year :)