Today is Crista's 6 birthday!
So hard to believe that she's been in our life for 6 years.
On one hand I can't remember life before Crista,
and yet its like she was just placed in our arms yesterday.
I'm so proud of who she's becoming
and of all her accomplishments in her 6 years!
She is one amazing little girl and I'm so proud to call her my daughter!
We started Crista's birthday celebration the same way we've always done it.
With a pancake breakfast.
With the number 6 pancake.
And candles.
And, of course, singing.
I love our little "Snag"
Crista was sung to 3 times by the time lunch rolled around.
Here is Papaw & Mamaw singing to her.
She was so excited to get their call!
Of course there were presents.
And this kid racked up!
She's into the American Girl dolls
and all their accessories.
So she stocked up on outfits and shoes for her Mia doll.
She also asked for a Razor scooter and Bella Ballerina shoes.
There are a lot of people who love this little one
and enjoying giving her a little special pampering on her birthday!
And she was sung to,
again.
But I don't think she minded one bit.
Crista had a wonderful birthday!
Thanks to everyone who helped her feel
extra special on her day.
But we're not finished celebrating yet!!
Up next,
a pool party with her friends!














1 comment:
Happy Birthday Sweetie!!!
Post a Comment