5.23.2012

Water Day & The Last Day

The Last Day of School!!
Its changed a little since I was in elementary school.
Today was declared Water Day
and all the students wore their bathing suits
and came prepared to get soaking wet!

First up, Snow Cones!!
Crista is watching the big kids play on their water slides,
dreaming of the day she can join them.

The Kindergartners had their own slide.
It wasn't as big or as many as the big kids' slides
but I didn't hear a single one complain.
They loved it!




After the water slide
was the sprinklers on the playground.
And lots of playtime with friends!



Precious Mrs Cindy!!
All the kids love her.
She has the sweetest spirit and the biggest heart!
I'm so glad she was with Crista this year!
She's been a blessing to both of us :-) 



Once the kids were completely waterlogged, tired & hungry,
they went inside and changed into dry clothes
and hung out with each other.
Savoring the last precious minutes they had together.
I snapped a few pics of Crista with
Ms Kerrie & Mrs Cindy.
They truly were the perfect team for Crista
and she went so far beyond what I had hoped for
this school year.
Not just academically, but socially and spiritually as well.
I have these two to thank for that!

Saying good-bye is never easy.
Especially when you love your classmates and teachers so much!

I LOVE this picture.
I think it says it all.
I've said so many times how much Crista loves and adores Ms Kerrie.
The proof is in the picture.
There is no doubt that Crista loves Ms Kerrie
with her whole 5 year old heart.
Kindergarten was a huge success!!
Now we're setting our sights on 1st grade!!
Wow,
I have a first grader :-)

No comments: