During the Water Day Festivities
I offered Crista my camera
and she ran with it!
I know I'm her Mama and all,
but I think the kid has talent.
Here are just a few of my favorites from the day!
If you don't mind,
why not leave Crista some love
to encourage her!
It would make her day!!


















5 comments:
Those are great pictures, WAY TO GO CRISTA!!!
Would you come over and take some pics of our Liam :)
Hey Crista,
We love your photos. You took some wonderful pictures of your friends. I love seeing all your friends. Please send more pics our way whenever you can.. We love you!
Mamaw and Papaw
Crista,
You did an awesome job!!! I love seeing pictures of your friends and you. Keep up the good work!!!
Love Ya!!!! Aunt Kimberly
Awesome job Crista!!!!!!
really great photos, you will love to look at these pictures as you get older and see how little you once were even though right now you feel so big.
Finally have my computer connection fixed and can get on blogs and see pictures!
I feel better about school now, well I feel better about your school, I am really scared for Maya to go, just of her getting bullied or emotionally hurt, or anything really. I know i need to learn to let go a bit more but this sort of stuff really scares me, but then I can let her ride the 4 wheeler or her pony and I'm fine (mostly).
Glad Crista's year was so great, that is so wonderful, tell her first grade will be even better!
I love these!! They are awesome...and very mature for her age (make sure you tell her I said that ;)
Post a Comment