Crista started complaining almost 4 months ago
that her eyes weren't working.
She said they kept going blurry.
Because a friend at school had gotten glasses
around the same time her complaints started,
I just thought the two were related
and Crista wanted glasses like her friend.
Fast forward 4 months,
after the headaches started
and her teacher said she was complaining at school
that she couldn't see the board
and she "failed miserably" the nurses screen at school,
I took her to the eye doctor
to get checked out.
And sure enough,
Crista came out of that Dr's office with a brand new accessory.
Sweet little purple glasses.
That day I asked her if she could see a sign way across the school.
She replied, "Mama, I can see EVERYTHING now!"
And cue the Mommy Guilt!
I'm so happy she has her glasses
and I'm even more happy that she loves them!
I have to say,
she rocks those glasses!!









4 comments:
She looks really cute in those glasses.
I think Miss Crista looks absolutely Beautiful in her new glasses!!!!!!!!!!!!
Those are adorable!! How could they make her even cuter ... I didn't think that was possible. :)
she is so cute it them, ah the mommy guilt, it won't be the first time.
Post a Comment