After returning home from being away for 2 nights
{shooting a wedding at the Biltmore. Yes, the BILTMORE!!}
I found Addie's crib had been converted into a toddler bed.
Apparently after climbing in and out of her crib repeatedly for weeks now
and getting her leg caught in the slats last night
and Daddy having to rescue her
was enough for him to make the decision to convert her crib.
Pronto!
My heart sunk a little when I realized that literally overnight
Addie Grace lost that last piece of babyhood,
and I realized we may never have another baby
sleep in the crib again.
But seeing her grin so enthusiastically certainly comforted my heart
and I knew she was more than ready
for a big girl bed...
even if I wasn't quite prepared for it.
And I honestly think Crista was just as excited,
if not more so,
than Addie Grace!
That's what sisters are all about.
Celebrating life together!
This is what I hope will happen
each and every night
now that she's in her big girl bed...
Although in reality,
I know this is what she'll really be doing instead!
Sweetest dreams to my big girl!














2 comments:
This made me a little sad too. She can't be this big yet. I hate that you guys are so far away :( I LOVE that she is such a fun loving little girl :)
How fast time flies!! What a precious little lamb. I'm so glad to see all these special moments!
Love ya all!
Mamaw and Papaw
Post a Comment