5.15.2012

Cherish the Moment

In a land of persistent chattering,
a quiet moment like this
is cherished.

1 comment:

Hannah said...

I'm all caught up! :) I pulled your blog up last night on the lap top but Sophia snatched it and looked at pictures forever. I think she must miss her buddy...I know I miss mine :)

I'm so glad you updated. I really missed seeing the girls. I can't get over how Addie is such a big girl in those adorable double pony tails {We called them puppy dog ears when I was little ) I LOVE that Crista had such a successful first year of school. She's such an amazing girl :)

I think my favorite pictures are the picture of you and Crista's friends at Field Day...and the family shot at the zoo. Love those!

PS: Sophia is obsessed with cartwheels too. Totally taught herself to do one and will not stop doing them.