...on second thought,
why don't you stay all day!
When you can have this much fun playing outside
under the carport,
what's a few rain showers?!
This is how we spent the afternoon yesterday.
Both girls doing what they love!
It didn't take us long to break out the bubbles.
They're a favorite around our house!
Addie Grace is always on her toes!
She loves walking on her tippy toes,
just like Crista did at that age :-)
You didn't think we'd stay out of the rain for long,
now did ya?
This is the best part of a warm rain shower,
playing in the rain!
























7 comments:
Here's the difference you are having warm rain, that looks awesome, we are having cold rain and snow. That does look fun and I bet it smelled good too.
I'm with Leah and Maya - we have cold rain and snow too. Yuck-o. But I did get the bubbles out this week - it was 50 for a fleeting second on Monday. Loved it. I'm clearly easily pleased.
Love those leggies on Addie!
Our rain should be going away tomorrow...Yipee!
INCREDIBLE PICTURES!
I especially love the close up of Addie Grace's feet in the swing and Crista holding the buble on her wand; you are blessed with a real talent - keep the photos coming :)
And that's the difference between your rain and ours! Yours is warm. Lucky! Cute pictures.
Love Addie's name.. I'm pregnant with a baby girl and we're naming her Addison!
Wow, Addie's hair is getting so long!! Looks like GA is still heaven for you guys :)
Post a Comment