4.25.2011

My Heart Is Bursting!!

This sweet little girl
said what my heart couldn't wait
to hear
for the first time today.

She said,
"I love you!"Plain as day.
Very intentional.
And repeated it often.

I don't know who was more proud of Addie's accomplishments,
her or me :-)
Oh how I love this little blessing
God has given our family!!

And for the record,
the messy collar is a direct result from
{another} visit
to the strawberry patch today.
There was no denying she
snacked on quite a few juicy red berries
while Crista and I worked!

4 comments:

Leah Maya Benjamin said...

that is so fantastic! so so sweet! what a blessing she is.

Donna said...

Dang!! That is one cute, adorable and 100% cuddly little girl! What a blessing - her and those three little words!

Hannah said...

That is so sweet. She is a little love bug :)

I am counting down the days my friend...Counting down until I can give each and every one of you a big hug!!

vaneblu said...

YAY!!! I bet it was the sweetest thing EVER!