4.08.2011

FFF: Rain



This week's theme is Rain,
but at our house
we don't like the rain.
We just don't.
We like the sunshine :-)
So this is what we typically do
on an ordinary sunshiny afternoon...

play with friends.
I think the exact game was
"Tangled".
{If you haven't seen the movie, you're missing out!!}
The two "Rapunzels",
in all their hot, sweaty & sandy glory.

Addie loves being outside too.
Whether its swinging, sliding or playing in the sandbox.

Or maybe its "eating" in the sandbox.
And yes, she's dining on sand :-)
And this is what I get to do while the kids are playing.

Yeah, right!!
This lasted for about 2.5 seconds.
About the time it took me to take the picture.
There's no time for sittin' on this job!

But none-the-less,
we all love being outside!

Seems like Addie does a little day dreaming too :-)

And don't forget to head on over to Nora's
to play along and see more FFF!

7 comments:

Jane said...

Looks like a fun, WARM afternoon at your house. Love your photos!

nora said...

I'm not a huge fan of rain either unless its well timed and let's us go worm collecting afterwards! We have had many meals of sand at our house - that may be the only thing I'm not looking forward to for summer.

Enjoy your weekend and your flip flops!

pureheaven said...

Looks like a fun springtime day! Love the pictures. By the way, what camera lense do you use? Your pictures are always amazing....

Brooke said...

So thats what spring looks like?? I wouldnt know. It keeps raining here. lol

Hannah said...

I love that they are playing Tangled...Sophia does that all the time!

I was a little jealous at your sitting and relaxing picture until I realized it was a joke. :)

Kim & Dave said...

Awww....I love the last picture! :)

Cadie said...

I'm so jealous of that sun you seem to have all the time! Send some this way!! :)