4.06.2011

I'm A Sucker For You!

So I mentioned in my last post that I'm
way behind
on the blog.
Like, WAY behind.
I'm playing catch-up now,
because I really do enjoy it
and I love documenting life as we live it.
Be prepared to see lots of older pics for a bit
until I feel I've brought you all up to speed.
I'll keep the posts up for a bit but then I'll post-date them
to keep everything in order,

These were taken back in January.
Addie's first sucker.
She LOVED it!!

Another little girl I know loved it as well.
:-)




5 comments:

Steph{anie} said...

Who doesn't love a good sucker?? So stinkin' cute!

Kimberly said...

Mmmmm! Red and purple suckers are the best! Great photos!!

Hannah said...

Yummy!! I'm a sucker for those girls! :)

Leah Maya Benjamin said...

I"m with you sooooo behind, actually on following. So cute with their suckers.

Cadie said...

Your girls are so beautiful! I love the one with Addie sitting with her little toes pointed! Looks like suckers are a hit! And, thank you so much for all your prayers! p.s. I have no complaint with older pictures!