4.16.2011

I Got Out Of Bed For This?

Saturday started a little too early
this morning.







At least one of us is happy about that!

10 comments:

Hannah said...

What a little stinker! You have a little monkey on your hands :)

Love that silly girl :)

Brooke said...

Oh sweet Addie Grace you do keep your Mama on her toes. Your little buddy Colton is climbing on everything as well. You two would cause all sorts of mischeif together.

Kimberly said...

Cute! While I am enjoying Levi at his 7 month old stage, I secretly look forward to the little mischievous things he will do as a toddler. Love it!!

Kirkd said...

Oh, Addie Grace! What a doll-baby! Love her to pieces!!

Brownie Bunch said...

Mornings like this you just want to pull the covers back over your head and just tell your self, "I'm having a bad dream, go back to sleep." If only it really worked that way.

Pineapple Princess said...

That last comment was from me.

Laurie said...

Hee. Too funny and then not so funny! I can't believe that precious baby is getting so big! :)

Tiffany said...

Oh that is so sweet...worth every stink'n picture:) Hope you had a great weekend.

Tiffany

Leah Maya Benjamin said...

Poor little thing having to fend for herself. Dang cute pictures, I just can't get over her hair and how long its getting.

Jennifer Bowen said...

Oh, my! She really surprised you Saturday morning, didn't she? Must have been hungry and figured she should help herself instead of waking you up! LOL At least you know she can feed herself if necessary. ;)