This weekend I did this little guy's 6 month pictures.
You might remember him from here.
He's grown just a bit in 6 months!
I really like this picture of him because of the great eye contact he made with the camera.
What I'm not sure about is the angle of the photo.
Any suggestions??
I'm a willing learner :-)
Also for you photogs out there,
when I edit my pics in photoshop I'm happy with the end result.
But when I upload them to blogger they look different,
they're flat and the color is off.
Anyone else have this problem and how do I fix it?
(I do resize and sharpen for the web)
Thanks!!










10 comments:
Oh my goodness! How adorable! As for the photo thing, I know what you mean. You may already do this, but I find it helps to upload my photos to a site like Flickr (I use Smugmug and I LOVE them), then link to the URL, rather than just uploading them through blogger. But I think your photo looks great!
Stunning. Love the colour.
His eyes are gorgeous! I use flickr too:)
Oh my! Look at those eyes!! Awesome shot.
I love that shot. He looks so curious and adorable.
No advice...I'm not a photographer, but I LOVE this shot!!!
Oh how precious, he's lovely.
Love those clear bright eyes. I"ve always noticed my pictures look differnt as well, but since i"m just lbogginh for fun I decided it didn't matter. Since you are taking pictures for a business I can understand your frusteration. I get more frusterated because my printer and computer aren't calibrated and differnt ink cartridges cause different problems so whenI print they aren't the same as my edited version.
You did great! He is such a cute little guy. I still struggle with the way my pictures look on the blog...maybe we should try the flicker tip.
YES! When you save, you have to save for web...not sure why...
kristen
http://threeinthenest.blogspot.com
and
http://photoshopforyournest.blogspot.com
Post a Comment