This year
I think its safe to say,
we fell into fall.
It happened quite by accident.
One minute it was the dead of summer
and then,
suddenly,
before we even realized.
It was Fall.
It just snuck up on us.
Here are a few pictures from this fall that
I never had the time to post.
We don't have the brilliant colors that other parts of the US has,
but I still wanted to grab just a few pics while the leaves
were still on the ground.
I love this one.
I'm so blessed that the girls
are such good friends
as well as sisters!
















1 comment:
They are such a perfect team. I just love watching them together :)
We fell into winter, it seemed like fall was so short this year, it just got cold quick. I know you are missing the crazy snow and ice storms right? ;)
Post a Comment