12.22.2013

So Long 3

Its the night before Addie Grace's 4th birthday.
She went to bed tonight
a toddler.
Needing her "Georgie" to sleep.
And ONE more kiss.
With the hallway light on,
the bathroom light on.
And NO monsters under the bed.
She went to bed a toddler
but she will wake up
a pre-schooler.
A little bit bigger,
 and needing her Mama and Daddy
just a little bit less.

 
 
 
 
 


Watching your babies grow up is
quite bitter sweet.
But I have a feeling that this year,
4,
is going to be the best yet!
 


2 comments:

Leah Maya Benjamin said...

Happy Birthday! 4 years old! What a wonderful age! can't wait until your half birthday, although with your crazy warm weather I suppose you could have a pool party anytime.

Hannah said...

I think 4 is the perfect age. I just loved 4. Addie is such a joy, so full of life...can you imagine how boring things would be without her?