We decided
after MUCH prayer
to homeschool the girls.
It just makes more sense for us to homeschool
than to not.
So we're jumping in with both feet!
We officially started 3 weeks ago
and absolutely love it.
We joined a homeschooling group called Classical Conversations,
or CC for short.
We'll meet once a week for class time
and then I will teach Crista the remainder 4 days.
It seems to be a perfect fit for our family.
Tonight was our Meet & Greet
where Crista saw her classroom,
met her tutor, Mrs. Brown,
and was introduced to a few other students that will be in her class.
Addie Grace also got to see her "classroom"...aka nursery.
She thinks she's going to big girl school now!
Afterwards we took the girls for FroYo.
We don't go often so the girls we just a
wee
bit giddy with excitement!
PHOTOBOMB!!
FroYo was a great way to end
the evening.
We're so excited about our year with CC
and look forward to meeting new friends
and growing in grace and in knowledge!

















4 comments:
Love those faces....they look so happy. Glad your school year is off to a good start.
Tiffany
You. Won't. Believe. This.
We too are doing CC this year with Kensley... and Nolan is in the nursery AKA "his school room".
Our orientation was this past Monday!
Hooray!
Sounds wonderful! Oh For-yo how I love your cake batter frozen yogurt!!!!
I love the faces Addie makes :) She is a loon!
I'm excited to hear about CC...I wish we had it here!
Post a Comment