5.09.2014

FFF #10 {Flashback Foto Friday}

I remember taking this photo like it was
yesterday.
It was exactly 5 years ago.
I had just realized I was pregnant
and the only other person
in the whole world
who knew
was Jake.
The shock had not worn off
the questions had not subsided,
but the excitement
was building.
My sister-in-law had also recently found
out she was expecting #3
so an idea formed in my heart
about how Jake and I could announce our
surprise pregnancy
to his family.
And a photo shoot was the first step
in that plan!
Unfortunately,
our pregnancy had a scare right after that shoot
and the Dr was expecting
me to miscarry.
So I put the pictures away,
along with my announcement idea,
never having edited even
a single picture from that day.
Until today.
And although there is still a hint
of sadness
about not having had the opportunity
to share our announcement
in a fun and special way,
I'm just so thankful Addie Grace is a fighter
and proved that Dr wrong!

 
 
I just love this picture and how sweet and happy and
TINY
these three were!


Make sure you stop by Katie's blog to
check out her FFF post!

1 comment:

Leah Maya Benjamin said...

I remember before you told everyone that you mentioned you had a doctors appointment on the blog but nothing else. I"m just so happy you are a mother of two!