5.05.2014

Around here

Around here
you'll find us
enjoying the balmy evenings
with ice cream.
 
And grins.
 


 
 
You'll hear more
{knock-knock} jokes
and silly stories
than you'd ever care to hear.


 And the laughing.
Oh, the nonsensical giggling
that goes on around here.
You almost can't help but join in the childish merriment
they make look so appealing

 
Sharing quirky one-liners,
and sometimes forcing a chuckle.
Just to be polite.


 



 
 
But around here,
there's nothing else I'd rather be doing.
 
 
 For your evening entertainment,
Here are just a few jokes
to bring a smile to your face :-)
 
{and all I can say,
that's classic Addie Grace!}
 
 
 

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Knock knock jokes are huge here too. Sophia tells them to us all the time. She even makes up her own...which is a whole other level of comedy ;)

LOVE AG and her silly ways :)

Did you leave FB? I was going to email you tonight through it, because I lost your email when i switched computers and it's too late to text. Anyway, it wasn't important but it made me notice you were gone!