4.11.2014

FFF #7 {Favorite Foto Friday}

How is it Friday {again}?!
I barely picked up my camera
in the past week
but these are my
 two
favorite pics of the girls!
Last Friday we went to downtown Savannah
for a field trip
with our homeschooling group.
I have a few more pics to share, but this one
is definitely my favorite from the day.
 

Addie Grace
continually amazes me
at how grown up
she's becoming.
We went to the Strawberry Patch
last week
with friends
(more pics coming of that too!)
 Here's BIG GIRL Addie Grace!


Make sure you click HERE
to see more FFF pics!

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Such cuties! I've been trying to stay off the computer and iphone for the past few weeks so I'm just now catching up...

I love these girlies and their mama too :)

PS: AG is KILLING me, where did baby Addie go??