Like I mentioned yesterday,
Addie Grace got to pick out
her birthday present
from her Mamaw and Papaw
this year.
And she chose make-up.
Over dolls
and toys.
She wanted her very own make-up.
She wasted no time
once we got home
and got right to work.
She looks like she knows what she's doing.
At 4.
Crazy, right?!
After a makeover
comes the dress-up!
Here's the new
Addie Grace!
Addie Grace also picked out
a superhero cape and mask
to go along with the make-up.
Please note the high heels.
Such a funny girl!!
Flying through the air...
with a little help from Mamaw!
Thanks Mamaw & Papaw!!
Addie LOVES her gifts!!

















2 comments:
I'm SO happy she finally got what she had been wishing for. And she is beautiful, with or without makeup! :)
I have been waiting on this post! What a sweet girly girl super hero.
Post a Comment