2.04.2014

Unload


Back in December
I got a new cell phone.
I chose this particular phone for two reasons...
1.  It was free :-)
2.  It got awesome reviews on the camera
 
Since I've gotten the phone,
I've been using the camera on it
far more often
than my real camera.
Its so much more convenient to take pictures
on my cell.
So, here's what I've been capturing on my cell phone!
 
 
Family date nights!
 
 
 
Youth group outings
 
 
Waiting for Daddy after church
 
Play dates
 
 
And the sillies!

 
 
A little Christmas outing
and celebrating Da's birthday with ice cream.




 
 
Crista' "family" tree.
 
Crista created bracelets for the entire family.

 
Lots of cooking with Mama.
 
In January I was asked to speak
at Women's Supper
at our church.
Had some wonderful support from my friends!


 
 
Lots of schooling!
 
Crista's learning to write in cursive this year.
 
 
 
Twins!
Bible Time!
The girls listen to the Bible passage
and then draw a picture from the story.
Crista writes a paragraph to summarize our reading
and Addie tells me what to write.
 
Here's Addie Grace's...
 

 
Another Family Date Night!



 
 
We played lots of games during the coldest days!
 
But still had plenty of warmer weather too.
Lots and lots of outside play!

 
 
Addie Grace is learning to write her
first and middle name.
She's already mastered "Addie".
 
 
More sillies!
There's always time for more sillies!!

2 comments:

Hannah said...

LOVE these! I have such a deep love for the camera on my phone. I just adore it, not even because of the ease...because you know me...I take my camera everywhere. But I love that there is no pressure...but I also love the look it gives. I'm always surprised at the end of the year that most of my favorite pictures are from the camera on my phone.

By the way...I know some really fun apps for pictures if you want them :)

Leah Maya Benjamin said...

Love it! This is why I would like a phone with a camera but I don't want to pay an extra $30 a month because that's the only way to put it on our plan. Because we live in the boonies there's only one carrier that gets good service out here so for now I am stuck!