2.28.2014

FFF #1 {Favorite Foto Friday}

Several years ago,
when I had more time on my hands
{aka no Addie Grace and no photography business}
I always looked forward to participating in
FFF each week.
As time went on
and we all got busier,
this weekly post
fell by the wayside.

My friend, CaSandra
and I have decided we need something to
keep us motivated
and accountable
in our blogging.
So we've decided to do our own little version
of FFF
each week!

Here's my favorite pics for this week! 


Crista,
my little Mama's helper.
This kid is destined for great things!
Right now her two loves are
soccer
and
reading.
I love her sensitive heart
and witnessing God molding her
right in front of my eyes!


Addie Grace,
full of spunk and humor.
Always keeping us on our toes,
inviting adventure into our lives.
Her eyes have magic powers
and rend me useless with just one
sweet
look.
God's going to use her in a mighty way,
I just know it!


My sweet blessings,
so thankful for each of them!
Oh, how our life has changed in the past 11 years.
I never dreamed of the roads we would be lead down,
but the treasure at the end has been so worth
every step! 

Make sure you hop on over to Warm Winter Wishes
to check out CaSandra's FFF post!!

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

Missing FFF...so glad to see the tradition again! And that haircut...swoon:) Have a great weekend.

Tiffany

Leah Maya Benjamin said...

Great pictures. You guys are such a special family!

Hannah said...

FFF was so fun. I'm glad you are doing it again!

I miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

Can I join this FFF. I need something to make me post weekly on my blog. I said I was going to be better this year & still I keep neglecting it.

Anonymous said...

Can I join this FFF. I need something to make me post weekly on my blog. I said I was going to be better this year & still I keep neglecting it.