2.21.2014

Hunting, Horses & Ball

Playing a little catch up
to bring you up to speed
on what we've been doing
with our spare time!
 
Crista has been asking for Grandma
to take her hunting.
Neither Jake nor I hunt
so this is all Grandma!
The day finally arrived
and Crista was so excited!!
Since I didn't go,
there are no actual
hunting pics to share.
Unfortunately, they didn't see any deer
that afternoon.


 
 
Crista was invited by her friend,
Coral,
to ride horses one afternoon.
Crista has developed a real
love for animals over the years
and was thrilled
with the invite!



 
 
Addie Grace started her second season of T-ball.
The first practice didn't start off too well.
Before we left the house,
Addie decided
she wanted to take her pack
of stick-on earrings
with her to the ball park.
We, of course, said
NO.
And that's all it took for our sweet little angel
to melt down into a puddle of tears on the floor.
She cried ALLLLL the way to the ball park
and refused to play.
She did this for the first 20 minutes...
 
After a little encouragement,
she {finally}
decided to try her hand at the tee.
 
 

 
She did great and ended up
giving LOTS of grins!

 
Crista is also playing softball this year!
She had her first practice after Addie Graces.
But since her practice didn't start until 7pm
and I put the kids down at 6:45 each evening,
I took Addie home so she could get her sleep
while Jake stayed with Crista!
I will most definitely
get some shots of her practicing soon!!


Alright,
you're all caught up now!
Hopefully I can stay up on it from now on :-)

2 comments:

Leah Maya Benjamin said...

Wow you guys are right up our alley now. Maya loves camo, and is going hunting this year with her dad. Has to finish up her hunting license first.
Oh and horses, they smell so good!
I see Addie's behavior and I know Benjamin will be there soon, I can only hope that boys are less dramatic then girls.

Hannah said...

I can't believe she wanted to go hunting! Sophia went one time with Greg...Okay it was after the season was over and they didn't take any guns but she says it was hunting ;)