5.14.2013

Memories Are Made From This

Tonight was an ice-cream
kind of night.
 
And ice cream IN the bath tub
kind of night!
 
The girls were taking their bath
and I thought
it would be fun for them to
have some ice cream.
And why not in the tub?
Have you ever seen my kids eat ice cream...
they're not the neatest kids in the world!
 
This was Crista's reaction when she realized what was happening.
Addie Grace was totally clueless.



 
I loved hearing the girls giggling
and talking while eating their ice cream
in the tub.
I hope these memories stick with them
for years to come.
I know I'll cherish them forever!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Fun, fun, fun...I should let Kendall do everything in the tub:)

Tiffany

Hannah said...

What a great idea! You are such a fun mom :)

Leah Maya Benjamin said...

Sounds like the best kind of bath to me!