Once again,
I'm playing catch up :-)
So, I'm lumping all of Crista's end of the school activities together
in one post.
Crista and the school had an awesome field day.
There were lots of fun games
and Crista had a blast.
It was so hot that day
and the kids were grateful for several water games they got to play.
Crista and her sweet friend Jadyn.
She made school fun for Crista!
Crista's Awards Day!
I had to post this picture
because I find it hilarious that they always put
the shortest girl in the class next to the tallest one.
That's a huge height difference!
Crista received her very first medal that day.
She was super proud of it and wears it often just for fun.
She earned it by making honor roll every 9 weeks.
Crista is a very bright child!
More awards!
On the last day of school
the kids are treated with Water Day
because of all of their hard work during the school year.
Crista's been looking forward to this day since
last year's water day.
As Kindergartners,
you're not allowed to play on the big inflatables.
But this year,
she had a blast
and she'll tell you it was worth the wait!
They also get snow cones.
The perfect way to end the day!
Here is Crista's 1st day of school pic
and her last day of school pic.
School's Out For The Summer!!
Yahoo!!!
Crista will tell you that this year was a hard one.
Not academically, because she's top of her class.
But it was a hard year.
And we're both very very glad 1st grade is over.
We're looking forward to next school year
and where the Lord is leading us.
I have a feeling
it's going to be life changing :-)




















3 comments:
There's a big difference when you live somewhere hot and somewhere with questionable spring weather. We had an awesome school fair today but not huge water inflatables, with it only in the 70's the water would have needed to be heated, but boy did it your water day look super fun!
Not sure what is happening next year with Crista but hope it's wonderful.
Her school does such fun stuff. I love how tiny she looks on that huge slide.
Next year is going to be amazing. I can't wait to see what happens ;)
I must admit, Rob and I giggled when we saw Crista standing next to her TALL classmate... because that was ME in middle school; a head taller than everyone, even the boys!
I *love* your first/last day of school picture - you are such an organized mom!
Post a Comment